Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Leadership Development - The above movie trailer was one of the movies I am studying to learn how a leader had to overcome so many challenges to unite a country. This is AWE INSPIRING...
I am always learning and working on myself as a person and one of the extraordinary seminars I have ever attended and will never forget is Creating a Dynasty with Dani Johnson. A colleague of mine recently attended one of the leadership development seminars and shared with me a few of the insights. Here are just a few of the notes which I wanted to share with you...
1. Promoting Events is best done with stories not just words.Words mean squat, no action is taken on words alone.
2. Develop a winning team, how? Only through skills, education, personal investment on yourself.
3. The #1 reason of failure in this industry is, people don't WORK as hard for themselves as they do for their BOSS (Fear of Loss)
4. Posture through body language is contagious.
5. Curiosity is the key in our business.
6. Keep your eye on the Ball.
7. Don't treat your business as having another man/woman besides your spouse. Give priority to your family.
8. FORM and connect people with passion and not just to manipulate them for their contact info.
9. Testimonials are powerful
10. Listening Skills are profound. Work on that. Your business depends on it. God made your ears so they stay open.
11. Always be closing. You need to make money not just have feel good conversations. Production and results only matter.
12. Become a pro at inspiring your team
13. WATCH THIS MOVIE, "INVICTOUS" (Nelson Mandela) It really applies to our business on leadership.
14. Forgiveness is a powerful Weapon.
15. Money is always looking for a place to go. It goes from the DUMB to the SMART.
16. We waste most of our life figuring HOW does it work? 99% of the doing is in the mind and only 1% is the HOW.
17. Dumb people watch TV.
18. Conscious Mind is your Filter while the Sub Conscious Mind is the Doer of Work. Fantasizing won't work. Do the Work.
19. Borrower is the Servant of the Lender. Bad debt is All of Debt.(Obliterate all your debt)
20. Four Seasons of growth, Preparation, Planting, Protecting and producing the Fruit. The only thing in between is PATIENCE.
21.Quit living/hiding behind your false veil of EGO. It's the Devils Snake that occupies most space in our HEADS.
Posted by Susan Gray at 8:12 PM